COUGAR ELECTRONICS distributes DCe by NOVAK, a range of switch mode power supplies, going from 25 Amps to 1000 Amps.
The main advantages of DCe are :
- Low ripple: Thanks to their switch-mode rectifying process, DCe achieve ripple <1% (1ph) and <5% (3ph)
- Compact and light weight: Save room and upgrade security in your workshop with a lighter design
- Corrosion resistant: Designed and made for severe chemical conditions
- Fully adjustable: Control volt and Amps with accuracy
- Standard 19” 3U (5.25”) aluminum chassis most units
- Standard 19” 6U (10.5”) aluminum chassis on Higher Power
Accurate plating thickness control (Amp-hour)
- Selectable Amp-Hour / Amp-minute
- Separate Amp-Hour Counter stops Rectifier
Fully Adjustable Amps & Volts
- Low Ripple DC
- Programmable Start-up Ramps
- Manual or Four Step Process
- Optional Reversing Polarity
Ready for Automation
Digital interface RS485 Optically isolated
Remote Control Box available
Controls and Monitors 1 to 9 DCe Power Supplies at distances over 200 feet using single cable.
Quick & simple front panel calibration of meters for compliance to quality and government standards.